Monday, April 30, 2012

21 Weeks: Baby is the size of a Carrot

How far along? 21 Weeks!
Maternity clothes? yesss and friend of mine gave me some more! :) thank you Mrs. Rogers! 
Stretch marks? No thank goodness
Sleep: I am finally getting use to the sleeping on my side. Saturday I slept in until 10:45. I haven't done that in forever!
Best moment this week: My mom giving me a New York Yankee blanket she made for baby Tate
Miss Anything? beeeeeer
Movement: yesss but hubby still hasn't felt him yet
Food cravings: Coke! But I know I can't have much of it:/
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: I have like doubled in size the past 2 weeks!
Gender: Booooooy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Grateful!
Looking forward to: My work baby shower! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment